- I play:so little that everyone cringes when I try to demo LBP. But uncharted 2 dragged me in with awesome and showed me how bad I really am.
- I love: unlistenable German electronic music and unwatchable French movies
- I cry when: I go to almost any movie, I just can’t help it, damn them for pushing my buttons, am I not a man? No I am a mouse
- I eat: increasingly.
- I drink: decreasingly. Honest. (you’re not counting water or wine, are you?)
- I watch: TV shows in binges. 3 episodes in a row, minimum.
- Favourite cheese: chaumes.
- I play: In real life - football! In terms of computer games I enjoy most genres if done well, and lose many many hours to a good RTS when I find one. Currently playing Pixeljunk Shooter, Assassins Creed II and Army of Two: TFD.
- I love: My family and friends - they’re absolutely awesome. Soppy I know, but true :o)
- I cry when: Bad things happen to good people. A good cry is definitely underrated - makes me feel loads better!
- I eat: Everything! Especially keen on roast dinners with oodles of roast potatoes.
- I drink: Tea - lots and lots of tea. Also Black Sheep.
- I watch: Match of the Day, Bones, any film with Johnny Depp in it :o)
- Favourite cheese: Chevre - warm, drizzled with a balsamic vinegar dressing, served on toasted bread with crispy salad - nom nom nom!
- I play: legos, guitars, wooden trains
- I love: fractal noise
- I cry when: I am high on anaesthetic at the dentists having my wisdom teeth cut out
- I eat: pixel shaders for breakfast, SPU code for lunch, roast C++ dinner and a perl pudding
- I drink: hot chocolate sometimes but mostly coffee
- I watch: Heroes
- Favourite cheese: Wensleydale with blueberries in.
- I play: As much as possible – preferably single screen multiplayer ones cos that’s always more fun
- I love: Beer, Prodigy and programming (ideally all at once)
- I cry when: A good game comes out the same day I have to paint my kitchen
- I eat: Most things that aren’t green
- I drink: Too much
- I watch: South park
- Favourite cheese: Stilton
- I play: LBP, Pixel Junk Monster, Pixel Junk Shooter, Wipeout, Fat Princess, Dices, Monopoly, Mixmot, Scrabble.
- I love: Photography, Travel, Art, Make Flash games, Books, and Computer graphics.
- I cry when: I miss my Eurostar.
- I eat: “Magret de Canard”, beef, beef, and beef, with some vegetables for the color.
- I drink: Mint, Cider, and everything strong enough like Absynth.
- I watch: iT Crowd, Lost, Heroes, HIMYM, Tim Burtons movies
- Favourite cheese: la “Vache Qui Rit”
- I play: With Cats! Also games.
- I love: My Job!
- I cry when: Bugs are discovered!
- I eat: Yummy things!
- I drink: Cider and Wine.
- I watch: Kitty sleeping, Japanese animation.
- Favourite cheese: Appledore!
- I play: With minds… and sometimes games….
- I love: Biscuits and beards
- I cry when: The kettle runs out of water
- I eat: When im hungry.. and also when im not. Mostly toast….. mostly
- I drink: COFFEE! White with no sugar!
- I watch: Anything new weird and wonderful.
- Favourite cheese: Toe
- I play: Everything! Quirky games that are original at the expense of being any good. I especially like games called Mr Driller.
- I love: Lovely people and making cool stuff.
- I cry when: Your alien friend in Another World (one of the greatest games ever made) gets killed :(
- I eat: Too much bread. I really think I ought to eat less bread and perhaps eat more vegetables. I should probably be eating vegetables right now.
- I drink: Water, coffee, tea.
- I watch: The world spinning round. Also: naff retro TV shows.
- Favourite cheese: Extra mature smoked cheddar.
- I play: Anything that has blue skies!
- I love: My wife, my two cats, Costa! J
- I cry when: Someone kicks me in the shins.
- I eat: Too much!
- I drink: Tea, Samuel Adams and red wine.
- I watch: The Wire and South Park.
- Favourite cheese: Meira
- I play: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XIII, Professor Layton, Pokemon, Batman AC
- I love: Chocolate, Strawberry Fizzy Laces
- I drink: Rose Wine, Aspalls Cider, Cava
- I watch: Anime, Superhero movies, Studio Ghibli, Twilight
- Favourite cheese: Blacksticks Blue
- I play: guitar and games…not at the same time! :)
- I love: Ducks! They rock!!
- I cry when: I drink too many Desperados!
- I eat: Bacon Rolls in the morning, curry in the evening! There is nothing better!! :p
- I drink: Desperados, Thatcher’s Cider, anything produced by the Meantime Brewery Company
- I watch: Breaking Bad, South Park and Monk!
- Favourite Cheese: Keen’s Farmhouse mature!!
- I play:wiiiithe everything! everything you can that is? I mean, it might be hard to play with erm. . . well. . . err a carpet tile. no wait you could make a cool ramp for you super mega Lego car with it? mmmm that reminds me . . . . .
- I love: making amazing things happen, they’re just amazing
- I cry when: I watch pretty much any film that is even a teeny bit tear inducing, sniff sniff. . please don’t tell the guys I have a reputation to protect you know.
- I eat: a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I drink:liquid type substances which give you substantial sustenance.
- I watch:things with my eyes, they can see everything. . . shhhh they might be watching now . . . . .
- Favourite cheese:mmmmmmmmmmmmmm…. cheeeese!!!!. . . . so tasty
- I play: Violin, guitar, theremine, many of the latest console and PC games, and quite a few old, cheap awesome games on Steam :)
- I love: Cooking and sound. Cooking with sound = musical awesomeness.
- I also love Mrs. Kenny very, very much xXx
- I cry when: When I am sad ¦( Which isn’t very often :)
- I eat: Anything with frangipane (nom, nom, nom) and microwave chocolate sponges with boozy chocolate sauce (OM-nom, nom, nom, nom). I also chew any sensitive informationz on pieces of paper to stop BAD MEN AND WOMEN from stealing my identity. Toner, carbon paper and thermal paper all taste fowl. BAD MEN AND WOMEN should be made to nom these as punishment.
- I drink: Laphroaig Quarter Cask, home made Sloe Gin and Stella.
- I watch: David Lynch, Coen Brothers and anything purported to have interesting uses of sound or music.
- Favourite cheese: Wensleydale with Cranberry (on oatcakes with a large glass of port!)
- o I play: Far more than I should, specially as I do it 8 hours a day for work then go home and continue for fun. I play FPS, Strategy, 3rd person action, Role play and I Play: point and click adventures.
- I love: My friends and family, I don’t know where I would be without them.
- I cry when: I read the paper, there is way to much depressing stuff in there.
- I eat: Pizza
- I drink: Tea, Orange juice or Rum. Depending if it is morning, afternoon or night.
- I watch: Lots of films and TV both old and New. Current favourites TV shows are breaking bad and the good life. Movies are How to train your dragon and Machete. No doubt this statement will be out of date in a month but that’s the way it goes.
- Favourite cheese: Mozzarella for my Pizza J
- I play: Old school fighting videogames
- I love: Traveling and reading scifi literature
- I cry when: I see an old Neo Geo in a second hand shop
- I eat: Japanese food
- I drink: Gin & Tonic
- I watch: Anime movies, science documentaries and Stantley Kubrick films (again and again)
- Favourite cheese: Blue cheese
- I play: games with my 2 year old - such as painting, play dough, dancing, singing nursery rhymes and being silly.
- I love: food, friends and horse riding.
- I cry when: I watch documentaries about troubled families.
- I eat: pretty much anything apart from coffee flavoured chocolates!
- I drink: Good white wine and the odd glass of champagne J
- I watch: CBeebies most of the time (not by choice!)
- Favourite cheese: Brie de Meaux – yum!
- I play: Games that don’t annoy me. Singstar, Ratchett & Clank, Zelda series.
- I love: My little girl.
- I cry when: At the drop of a hat.
- I eat: Anything with my mashed tatties, fry-ups, things on toast.
- I drink: Vodka & Coke, Prosecco & other bubbles, too much coffee.
- I watch: Lots of American TV shows (True Blood, Dexter, Mad Men, etc)
- Favourite cheese: Almost all of them. I do love cheese. Oh alright, Dolcelatti Gorgonzola if you’re gonna make me pick.
- I play: Scrabble.
- I love: My family and my friends
- I cry when: Authors or film makers make me
- I eat: to avoid starvation
- I drink: Earl grey tea
- I watch: sunrises when I drive to work early
- Favourite cheese: Brie
- I Play : The fool, but secretly I am an all knowing omni present fragment of the Sun mixed in with some earth mud.
- I Love: Everything, but just don’t know how to show it, I come across as hating everything.
- I Cry when: Nowhere near often enough. Once every few years if I’m lucky. Crying is good for you, it cleans your eyeballs.
- I Eat: Chi.
- I Drink: anything wet enough, except that stuff they drink a lot of in Argentina (Matte?) – it tastes horrible.
- I Watch: Whatever happens to be in front of my eyes at any given moment, and wonder what it is trying to tell me.
- Favourite cheese : HOW DARE YOU.
- I play: Guitar and Games
- I love: My wife and Parents
- I cry when: I listen to Things the Grandchildren Should Know by Eels
- I eat: Chinese food
- I drink: Sugar cane juice
- I watch: Animation and Movie
- Favourite cheese: Appledore
- I play: with soft toys
- I love: cute scary creatures
- I cry when: I laugh too much. I’m an emotional mess.
- I eat: mainly deserts… cheese cake, sticky toffee pudding, apple crumble, anything involving custard…mmmmm pudding.
- I drink: amaretto and lemonade, please.
- I watch: Any thing by Tarantino or Tim Burton and Pixar movies.
- Favourite cheese: mozzerella because it doesn’t taste like cheese. I don’t like cheese.
- I play: Tetris <3, colorful games, old sega games
- I love: Learning, three small things, thinking about it
- I eat: Enough
- I drink: Sometimes
- I watch: Artsy korean & hk movies, crazy scientists building machines
- Favourite cheese: Southern france stinky chemical bomb, halloumi
- I play: I’m regularly addicted to FPS games, so playing lots of Modern Warfare 2 right now. I’m also hooked on Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook. My mum keeps beating me :(
- I love: Coffee. Cooking. Coding. Running (which unfortunately doesn’t start ‘co’)
- I cry when: I chop onions.
- I eat: more than I should. I’ll eat everything and anything, in large quantities :)
- I drink: Tea and coffee throughout the day. Ale in winter, lager in summer.
- I watch: lots of trash on TV. I am strangely hooked on Come Dine With Me.
- Favourite cheese: Anything smoked is amazing and probably gets #1 spot (my top 5 would probably contain grilled halloumi, blue stilton, any kind of goats cheese and mature cheddar). Nom nom nom.
- I play: Games mainly FPS or Warhammer online
- I love: My car, when it’s working, it’s an old skool M3
- I cry when: we blow the main fuse to our building
- I eat: Medium Sirloin Steak with blue cheese sauce
- I drink: Red wine: Luigi Bosca, Pinot Noir Reserva, 2005
- I watch: Frasier, Scrubs, Heroes and tons of films
- I Read: Raymond E Feist, Robert Jordan and many others…
- Favourite cheese: Roquefort
- I play: at knowing what I’m talking about
- I love: it when a plan comes together
- I cry when: when it doesn’t
- I eat: when I’m hungry
- I drink: cocktails (after work!)
- I watch: code compiling
- Favourite cheese: cheddar
- I play: Professor Layton and Singstar
- I love: Scuba Diving and sunshine`
- I cry when: I watch any Disney film
- I eat: Anything except tomatoes…Yuk!!
- I drink: Far too much coffee
- I watch: Dexter and Grand Designs
- Favourite cheese: All cheese is yummy but the bluer the better!
DLC Art Lead
- I play: Eve Online, RPG’s, Burnout Paradise and a bit of everything else.
- I love: My wife. High weirdness: fringe science, fringe culture and fringe history
- I cry when: My hands are on fire.
- I eat: Nothing but the best.
- I drink: Tea
- I watch: Very little, though I did love The Wire, Oz and Dexter
- Favourite cheese: Blue Castello
- I play: Video Games – quirky, interesting and indie ones usually. Also board games.
- I love: Horses, best of all the animals
- I cry when: my cats come and rub their allergy inducing selves over me
- I eat: Pan Roasted Liberty Valley Duck Breast with Roasted Cippolini Onion, Wilted Arrowleaf Spinach, Mariposa Plums and Sautéed Moulard Duck Foie Gras.
- I drink: Lovely wine, G&T, a nice Brewdog ale, or some peppermint tea please.
- I watch: Chris Morris, Tim Burton, Wes Anderson, Edgar Wright, and Neighbours.
- Favourite cheese: Deep fried mozzarella. or Strathdone Blue, either one. Maybe deep fried Strathdone Blue.
Finance & HR Assistant
- I play: lots of energetic games with my Jack Russell
- I love: Singing, Baking, my pets, rubber ducks. And my hubby ♥
- I cry when: I watch the news L and at weddings and other happy stuff
- I eat: Really slowly. Mango and lychees. And CAKE!!
- I drink: Mojitos, cream soda, also Apple and Mango juice.
- I watch: the world go by and the awesomeness of nature. And Desperate Housewives, Lost and Glee!!
- Favourite cheese: Brie & Port Salut: creamy cheesy goodness
- I play: FPS games, sticking googly eyes on my chin and dressing up as a zombie.
- I love: Lamp.
- I cry when: I read YouTube comments.
- I eat: Like an omnivorous beast.
- I drink: Harveys, Sussex Best Bitter.
- I watch: Marine fish swimming about in tanks, wishing I could be one.
- Favourite cheese: It would have to be the creamy goodness of Port Salut.
- I play: PS3, Mac and iPhone. Genres don’t interest me, it’s all about the fun.
- I love: The Roland Juno 60.
- I eat: Anything edible, except raw tomatoes, they turn my stomach, bleh!
- I drink: I mostly drink juice, coffee, tea, beer, whisky and gin, mostly.
- I watch: Cautionary documentaries, TED talks, the BBC and Netflix. Adverts can naff off.
- Favourite cheese: A good strong stilton.