We have an update for you on some upcoming LBP patches!
Since returning from our much needed break we have been busy working on a mixture of things (fixes, some new & exciting stuff and the code clean up I mentioned a while back). You may know by now that we name each of our LittleBigProjects after cheeses! We are soon going to be adding a new feature to our website, ‘the cheese board’, where we’ll keep detailed information on all the various LBP cheeses, as they mature. That way you’ll have a good idea of what’s coming up. Until then a written update will need to do!!
Edam contains a set of bug fixes and is currently in testing. We are hoping for this to be out into the world by mid February (fingers crossed). Specifically the fixes are:
- Failed to save profile’ message not being displayed when a users profile is full.
- Object Capture Bug: switch connectors being deleted when an object is captured.
- Failed to load profile issue :where the user is thrown out to the XMB due to a texture that is not registered in their profile being present in their pod.
- Text not displaying in the text chat window.
- Slow rewind due to moderation check.
- Save file corruption which caused the game to crash when placing any object in an emitter in any level.
Cornish Yarg contains many fabulous things, most excitingly new creative abilities – woo!! This will be a big delivery and so we want to make sure that it gets to you without any bugs and so we are planning very extensive testing which may involve some of you guys (more details out soon). This has only just started the testing process which usually takes 6-8 weeks minimum. Further announcements will be made in February.
Leerdammer: This delivery will really help people who are experiencing issues with lagging/packet loss. This improvement is still in development, which means it will be out after Cornish yarg but we aren’t sure when, rest assure Amy is hard at work. Announcements will be made throughout feb.
Please check our FAQ, Anton will be updating it on Friday with some answers to some of the most common questions!