This is more like it, as well as the other unexpected news, here’s some stuff you will find in Roquefort:
New Search Modes: More ways to find interesting levels like Most Hearted, Highest Rated and Busiest!
In-game Store: Browse, buy and play downloadable content, such as the soon-to-be-released Metal Gear Solid packs, without needing to go to the Playstation Store
Save As: Save your level to a different slot on the moon while mid-edit.
Keyboard text chat: Plug a standard USB keyboard into your PS3 and just start typing. Or, press Tab on your keyboard to go straight to the standard PS3 text entry screen.
Image export: save the photos you take in game to your hard drive.
General fixes, polishing and improvements, including:
- Fixed “Wheel of death” bug where Sackboy could get stuck endlessly respawning out of a checkpoint
- Better support for third party controllers
- Fixed stretch Sackboy arms
- General server improvements and optimization
- Improved the corner (vertex) editing tool
- Improvements to how Popit deals with complex shapes
- Improved Sackboy animation and made it harder to slap accidentally while acting
- Fixed lights so they don’t forget their colour
- If anything I can say this cab is rare
- Improved Online multiplayer level selection
- And I yelled to the cabbie ‘Yo homes smell ya later’
- I looked at my kingdom
- I was finally there
- To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
The next update is Cornish Yarg, but you will have to wait a few weeks for that.