We are looking for a Brand designer. We are very happy with the core direction we are going, but need a designer to join the team take the project to release and beyond. There are a lot of really cool opportunities to explore within the Dreams world.
The key responsibility is to respond to creative briefs that stay true to the products vision, ensuring a consistent visual language in all marketing materials and the in game experience.
The Brand Designer is fully versed in developing and presenting concepts to key stakeholders, through to iteration and final execution with the support of the wider team.
- A recent portfolio showcasing relevant work/that you’re proud of.
- 5 years + experience in branding and advertising for products on a global scale.
- Strong in design execution as well high level concepting.
- Must be self motivated in generating ideas that fit into long term product strategy.
- The ability to work and lead within a team is a must.
- Experience in film and motion graphics would be advantageous.
We are open to contract employment.
This is a permanent position.
Before you apply
IMPORTANT: We regret to inform that we cannot sponsor work visas at this time.
Media Molecule is an equal opportunity employer. Recruitment selection is based on objective, job-related criteria, as well as a commitment to diversity. Applicants will be chosen on their merits and abilities.
We are a small, diverse studio with a family vibe. Self-motivation, knowledge of your craft, and willingness to push the boundaries of what is possible are important qualities for prospective Molecules. In return, we offer flexible working, inclusivity, a highly collaborative approach to development and really quite marvellous benefits and perks.
How to apply
If all of those requirements seem to be describing you, you should apply at once!
Simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position you're applying for in the subject of the email.
Tips for getting hired!
Please make sure to send along a portfolio, showreel, or just something that shows off your past work, published or otherwise - there’s only so much we can glean from a CV alone, yo!
These are the things we look for in each person we hire:
- Damn good at what you do!
- Desire ownership and responsibility
- Really love playing and making games
- Burning with passion, enthusiasm and drive
- Active rather than passive team player
- Loves to collaborate with a creative team
- Jolly nice personality
What you get
On top of all the things we already mentioned, you’ll also get to be part of a talented, diverse team of people, get a tip top benefits package, including private health and life insurance, income protection and all that jazz, a competitive salary, a winning bonus scheme, London weighting, a personal development fund, being a name and not a number, organic fruit, really comfy chairs, and the occasional hug. Our main studio is based in Guildford, and we now also have a small office in Brighton.
Find out what it's like to work here.