We’re looking for a Content Curator for Dreams. This role will work closely with the live/community team to showcase a wide range of Dreams content and inform curation in the game, demo, marketing materials, outreach and additional areas. This role will also be responsible for creating editorial about Dreams content, clearing content for usage and working with the live team on improving in-game curation.
- Creating collections of community content for streams, marketing materials, in-game use and more.
- Help shape the Dreams experience for players via Playlists, Collections, Dreamiverse Banners and other areas.
- Using development tools to update in-game playlists and banners
- Catalog and track content
- Capture content for legal clearance
- Assist with legal and community clearance for content
- Write copy and editorial about Dreams content
- Work with user testing, community, video and other departments on curation needs.
- Iterate on player feedback to increase the quality of the player experience
- Modify the play experience according to telemetry from the live game
- Discover opportunities for new design and present new ideas based on user trends and research in collaboration with the team.
You will have...
- Great taste, an eye for detail and solid design instincts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to self- motivate and thrive in an agile environment
- In-depth knowledge of Dreams creations across all genres
- Excellent organization and data base management skills
- Ability to create in Dreams is a plus, but not required.
*Due to Covid -19, we are all currently working from home until the New Year. We will continue to review the situation and will always keep our candidates and employees informed of the evolving situation.
This is a permanent position.
Before you apply
People of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives are encouraged to apply. Media Molecule is committed to creating an inclusive and safe work environment that reflects the diversity of the world around us. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Tips for getting hired!
Words are not enough! We need to see what you make: a portfolio, showreel, demo…send us a curated selection of your work that shows just the pieces you’re most proud of. Don’t be afraid to show us your personal work alongside your professional projects… just make sure we have your best creations to look at. We’re certainly excited to see portfolios made in Dreams as well.
Be yourself. We are a studio that encourages our team think creatively, to play with new technology and jam on individual ideas. We love seeing the personality of everyone at Media Molecule reflected in Dreams and so it’s YOU and YOUR STYLE that we are interested in learning about.
Embrace collaboration. Dreams is a very collaborative project and Media Molecule loves a game jam, so we need team members that can work well together – sometimes across departments that don’t traditionally overlap. Maybe you already work on a team, or manage a guild or play in a band – we’d love to hear how you get on collaborating with others.
Go for it. Media Molecule is filled with people with all sorts of previous experiences – straight from university, from jobs outside the industry, from AAA studios and indie ones, etc. We are after people who fit the roles we are hiring for not a specific number of years in the industry. Some roles benefit from certain experience, of course, but otherwise we are very open. We make creative games, and creativity is something we all enjoy. If you are interested then please apply – and don’t forget that portfolio!
What you get
On top of all the things we already mentioned, you’ll also get to be part of a talented, diverse team of people, get a tip top benefits package, including private health and life insurance, income protection and all that jazz, a competitive salary, a winning bonus scheme, a personal development fund, being a name and not a number, free lunches, organic fruit, and really comfy chairs. Our main studio is based in Guildford, and we now also have a small office in Brighton.
If the all of those job requirements seem to be describing you, and you like the sound of working at Media Molecule, then you should apply at once!