What you'll be doing:
- Leading the architectural direction for game systems, such as UI and metagame.
- Managing team members to help support their career growth and maximise their potential.
- Working with systems/UX designers to realise creative goals.
- Championing technical best-practice within the game technology group.
- Excellent C++ skills with the ability to write readable/maintainable code.
- Strong debugging and analytical skills.
- Good technical verbal and written communication.
- Managing, mentoring and/or coaching members of a technical team.
- Implementing, debugging and rectifying code in a multithreaded environment.
- Collaborating closely with other disciplines to explore solutions.
In return we offer the opportunity to be part of a talented, diverse and social team, with a tip top benefits package including (but not limited to);
- Competitive salary & bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme, life assurance, income protection and access to a financial planning coach
- 25 days holiday and discretionary additional holiday days over summer and Christmas
- Flexible working practices (onsite, hybrid, UK remote, core hours – role dependent)
- Free lunches, snacks and refreshments on site
- Private health and dental insurance plus Online GP access
- Modern health EAP
- Free PS game codes and Sony product discounts
- Quarterly Mm wellbeing days
- Gymflex discount
- £250 annual personal development fund and access to our online learning library
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Menopause policy
- Volunteering opportunities