We are looking for a Producer to manage the User Testing Process here at Media Molecule for our project, Dreams. The role will involve facilitating the User Tests we have set up with the PlayStation UT teams, and processing the data in a timely manner so that we can create the best experience for our community.
- Be responsible for managing a small, close-knit creative team towards a strong on-time delivery.
- Need to exude passion for shipping high quality, fun games.
- Proven industry experience, this is not an entry level position.
- Experience working with user experience data on a shipped project.
- Highly organised, can talk through the methods used to schedule and track tasks.
- Problem-solving skills. Ability to work in a self-directed manner and to make timely, well-thought out decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interested in working as a part of a highly skilled, innovative team and all that goes with it!
- A firm/fair leader.
- Experience using JIRA.
This is a permanent position.
Before you apply
IMPORTANT: We regret to inform that we cannot sponsor work visas at this time.
Media Molecule is an equal opportunity employer. Recruitment selection is based on objective, job-related criteria, as well as a commitment to diversity. Applicants will be chosen on their merits and abilities.
We are a small, diverse studio with a family vibe. Self-motivation, knowledge of your craft, and willingness to push the boundaries of what is possible are important qualities for prospective Molecules. In return, we offer flexible working, inclusivity, a highly collaborative approach to development and really quite marvellous benefits and perks.
How to apply
If all of those requirements seem to be describing you, you should apply at once!
Simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position you're applying for in the subject of the email.
Tips for getting hired!
Please make sure to send along a portfolio, showreel, or just something that shows off your past work, published or otherwise - there’s only so much we can glean from a CV alone, yo!
These are the things we look for in each person we hire:
- Damn good at what you do!
- Desire ownership and responsibility
- Really love playing and making games
- Burning with passion, enthusiasm and drive
- Active rather than passive team player
- Loves to collaborate with a creative team
- Jolly nice personality
What you get
On top of all the things we already mentioned, you’ll also get to be part of a talented, diverse team of people, get a tip top benefits package, including private health and life insurance, income protection and all that jazz, a competitive salary, a winning bonus scheme, London weighting, a personal development fund, being a name and not a number, organic fruit, really comfy chairs, and the occasional hug. Our main studio is based in Guildford, and we now also have a small office in Brighton.
Find out what it's like to work here.