We are searching for a new contract member of our close-knit QA Team to help us test Dreams. Dreams is our next generation vision of play, create, share. This title presents some interesting and unique testing challenges, dealing with user generated content creation tools, an always online service as well as providing support to our development team.
This will involve you working across multiple teams helping support our art, audio, design and programming groups as well as owning specific areas of testing. You will need to have a good understanding of QA process and be able to build documentation and test plans for what are often complex areas.
What you'll be doing!
- Testing new tools, gameplay and server technology.
- Creating test plans and scenarios for use internally and externally.
- Creating documentation on game features and functionality.
- Working closely with other internal and external testers and test teams providing guidance and help where necessary.
- 1+ year plus experience of working in the games industry.
- Experience of using development tools is advantageous.
- Excellent problem solving skills, application of knowledge and an ability to understand often complex and intricate game areas and principles.
- Ability to work independently, responsibly and to take ownership of game areas and ensure they are tested to the highest possible standards.
- Strong team player and communicator; both written and verbal.
This is a contract position.
Before you apply
IMPORTANT: We regret to inform that we cannot sponsor work visas at this time.
Media Molecule is an equal opportunity employer. Recruitment selection is based on objective, job-related criteria, as well as a commitment to diversity. Applicants will be chosen on their merits and abilities.
We are a small, diverse studio with a family vibe. Self-motivation, knowledge of your craft, and willingness to push the boundaries of what is possible are important qualities for prospective Molecules. In return, we offer flexible working, inclusivity, a highly collaborative approach to development and really quite marvellous benefits and perks.
How to apply
If all of those requirements seem to be describing you, you should apply at once!
Simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position you're applying for in the subject of the email.
Tips for getting hired!
These are the things we look for in each person we hire:
- Damn good at what you do!
- Burning with passion, enthusiasm and drive
- Active rather than passive team player
- Loves to collaborate with a creative team
- Jolly nice personality
What you get
On top of all the things we already mentioned, you’ll also get to be part of a talented, diverse team of people based in Guildford (as well as a small office in Brighton!), with organic fruit, really comfy chairs, and the occasional hug.
Find out what it's like to work here.