It’s an exciting time to be part of Media Molecule as we look to further push the creative boundaries of gaming. We are evolving and growing rapidly! We are looking for a Senior Producer to come join the team at Media Molecule.
As Senior Producer you will be working closely with the game development team leads and key stakeholders, looking to deliver on the Franchise goals and product roadmap.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be responsible for creating realistic production schedules in coordination with team leads and key stakeholders
- You will manage a cross disciplinary team, working alongside the game development team leads to define and deliver milestone content
- You will support the team with production processes, using a blend of agile and other project management methodologies
- You will track and control the project progress, owning status reports and team updates
- You will be responsible for identifying and resolving conflicts between schedule, budget, and project scope
- You will work closely with the Lead Producer and the wider production team, identifying dependencies and risk mitigation strategies
- You will mentor and manage junior production members
- You are highly organised with strong prioritisation and project management skills
- You have a proven track record of proactive risk management, problem solving, working in collaboration with development teams
- You have experience working with project management software and methodologies
- You are able to work without excessive supervision or direction
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to work effectively in a remote team environment
- You will have experience of managing and mentoring teams
- A strong interest in games
- Sense of humour!
- Experience in AAA, Live Service, MMO / Online Game play
This is a permanent position.
Before you apply
People of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives are encouraged to apply. Media Molecule is committed to creating an inclusive and safe work environment that reflects the diversity of the world around us. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Tips for getting hired!
Words are not enough! We need to see what you make: a portfolio, showreel, demo…send us a curated selection of your work that shows just the pieces you’re most proud of. Don’t be afraid to show us your personal work alongside your professional projects… just make sure we have your best creations to look at. We’re certainly excited to see portfolios made in Dreams as well.
Be yourself. We are a studio that encourages our team think creatively, to play with new technology and jam on individual ideas. We love seeing the personality of everyone at Media Molecule reflected in Dreams and so it’s YOU and YOUR STYLE that we are interested in learning about.
Embrace collaboration. Dreams is a very collaborative project and Media Molecule loves a game jam, so we need team members that can work well together – sometimes across departments that don’t traditionally overlap. Maybe you already work on a team, or manage a guild or play in a band – we’d love to hear how you get on collaborating with others.
Go for it. Media Molecule is filled with people with all sorts of previous experiences – straight from university, from jobs outside the industry, from AAA studios and indie ones, etc. We are after people who fit the roles we are hiring for not a specific number of years in the industry. Some roles benefit from certain experience, of course, but otherwise we are very open. We make creative games, and creativity is something we all enjoy. If you are interested then please apply – and don’t forget that portfolio!
What you get
On top of all the things we already mentioned, you’ll also get to be part of a talented, diverse team of people, get a tip top benefits package, including private health and life insurance, income protection and all that jazz, a competitive salary, a winning bonus scheme, a personal development fund, being a name and not a number, free lunches, organic fruit, and really comfy chairs. Our main studio is based in Guildford, and we now also have a small office in Brighton.
If the all of those job requirements seem to be describing you, and you like the sound of working at Media Molecule, then you should apply at once!