So listen right, don’t tell anyone, but we’ve got a contest going on right now, and you could win big time just for glueing some paper together!
You might not have heard about it, because we were busy on a whirlwind press tour, sorry about that, but now we’re back we’re ready for some crafting!
So - Make a wendigo mask from our template, take a photo, and you could win some original, signed, framed artwork from the one and only Rex Crowle. It could look something like this, but a million times better, because this was just a really, really old drawing I found on Rex’s desk.
How do you win this thing then? It’s really very simple.
- Make a wendigo mask
- Send us a photo
- Win the contest
The full rules are below, but that sums it up.
Oh before you go, we wanted to clarify two things that weren’t in the original contest post
- You should make your Wendigo as unique as you can, give it some personality, stick those eyes on wonky, use those yellow strips as teeth or hair or whatever.
- You can stick other bits of paper onto the mask you like, you don’t need to just use the stuff provided! Here are some examples of what we mean…
OK, now let’s get sticking, there’s only a week left to enter!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Our favourite three photos will win a framed, signed, doodle by Tearaway lead designer and art master - Rex Crowle.
We’ll be judging on both the awesomeness of the mask, but also of the photo itself, so no artistic ability required here folk, just cutting and sticking and growling.
To enter the contest, do this:
- Download the plans for the mask - make it and customise it
- Pose in some kind of awesome photograph
- Follow @tearawaygame on Twitter
- Tweet your photo @tearawaygame along with the hashtag #tearawaywendigo
The contest ends on Feb 11th at 9:00am GMT
We’ll DM you shortly after that date if you are one of the winners!