Hello everyone, we have some very exciting news and I can’t wait to tell you all about it!
My apologies for the delay, we have been working very hard for the last few months to get our new patch codenamed Cornish Yarg ready for release, and trust us on this…it’s been epic! There are some very exciting new features that we can’t wait to get out to everyone, including:
- A super awesome set of 5 new tutorials in “Create Pack 1”! These tutorials unlock some lovely new creative tools to play about with and help you make even cooler levels. The new tools are as follows:
- Infinite lives checkpoint
- Visibility tweak option on certain joint objects (to hide these in Play mode)
- Global settings object (to trigger lighting changes)
- Tetherless jetpack
- Angle range proximity switch (additional functionality on proximity and magnetic key switches)
- IME text chat support for Korean and Japanese
- Some nifty profile managing tools and menus for better profile management when receiving community objects and photos.
- A very sleek music player which is available to use while in create mode, meaning you can listen to your own MP3s while you make!
- Advanced Sackboy customisation mode to help you decorate all those hard to reach places
- Anton’s sweated blood to try to fix the level loading issues some of you may have experienced, so if you have a broken level, why not give it another go?
So…we have just entered the final stages of testing where we’ll need to get the official stamp of approval before releasing it into the wild…so hold tight, it’ll be with everyone very soon.