We’re looking for another Experienced Bug Blaster to join the company! Working closely with the rest of the Studio you will be responsible for ensuring our software meets the high standards that we set ourselves as a company, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide testing on all areas of our games across the complete development lifecycle.
- Strong emphasis on early testing and providing feedback on functionality.
- Testing new development tools and server technology and documenting their features and usage.
- Creation of test cases in line with the functional test plan set out by the QA Manager.
- Create documentation on game features and functionality for use internally and externally.
- Working closely with other internal and external testers and test teams providing guidance and help where necessary.
- 2 + Years working experience in the video games industry. We need someone who ideally has shipped at least 2 AAA console games.
- Experience of working internally with development teams is highly desirable.
- Excellent problem solving skills, application of knowledge and an ability to understand often complex and intricate game areas and principles.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly and to take ownership of game areas and ensure they are tested to the highest possible standards.
- Be an excellent communicator within our internal team and to our QA outsourcing partners and beta testers.
- Strong team player and communicator; both written and verbal.