Without further ado, Edam goes live tonight (9pm UK time). This is a little earlier than expected thanks to the Molecules & the testing team who gave it their extra special attention. It contains the following bug fixes
- Failed to save profile’ message not being displayed when a users profile is full.
- Object Capture Bug: switch connectors being deleted when an object is captured.
- Failed to load profile issue :where the user is thrown out to the XMB due to a texture that is not registered in their profile being present in their pod.
- Text not displaying in the text chat window.
- Slow rewind due to moderation check.
- Save file corruption which caused the game to crash when placing any object in an emitter in any level.
Hurrah!! I will post with a full cheese board update soon. Until then enjoy a nice bite of Edam on us!!
As usual, if you have any issues then please read the FAQ, send us a mail or leave a message in the comments section.xx